I’m sure everyone is aware by now there is a leadership race going on for the Conservative Party of Canada. Day by day Trudeau is taking the country the wrong direction. Day by day we slowly losing our country. This is a very important leadership race. We must choose the right leader who will defeat Justin Trudeau and the Liberals in 2019 and bring back what was good about Canada
There are 14 candidates on the list vying to become the next federal Conservative leader to replace Stephen Harper. The vote to choose a new leader will be on May 27.
Here is what you should consider before voting. Examine each candidate closely.
- Are they a real conservative? We don’t want any liberal lite or progressive.
- Will they put Canada and Canadians first? Are they a globalist?
- Where do they stand on gun rights?
- Where do they stand on freedom of speech?
- Where do they stand on protecting our borders?
- Where do they stand on the military and our veterans?
- Do they support a carbon tax?
- Will they cut taxes, reduce red tape and regulations?
- Where are they on the size of government?
- Will they consider Balanced Budget legislation?
- Do they have plan to bring us back into balance and get rid of the debt?
- Will they consider allowing some private healthcare? Where exactly do they stand on healthcare?
- Where do they stand on equalization?
Here is the list of the candidates to look at. If you don’t find the answer to any of the questions I listed above or if you have any questions of your own, contact them.
As I said at the beginning of this post, this is I would say one of the most important Conservative leadership campaigns ever. This is our one shot, our one chance so we can take our country back. The next election will be the most important election in our country’s history. If we don’t choose the right leader and don’t win the next election, we could lose our great country forever.
If you haven’t yet go buy a membership so you can have say to who our new leader will be. Tell your friends and neighbors who don’t like the direction that Justin Trudeau is taking this country and get them involved. $15 is a small price to pay for to have say into what happens to the future of our country. You can also buy a membership from any of the candidates. There’s not much time left. The last day to buy a membership card is March 28.
This is our one last chance to save Canada! Choose carefully!